Make Your Own POM Wonderful Ice-Cubes — by Catherine Morgan
I’m working on a post about fruit infused water, and I thought I would quick put this out there for anyone interested in an easy way to make your water healthier and tastier.
It’s very simple. All you do is make ice-cubes using POM juice (or any 100% fruit juice), and then just start dropping them in your water for a great taste and a big boost in nutrients. Give it a try.
You can use any juice, I just use POM Wonderful because it really is 100% juice and pomegranate has so many great health benefits, as you can see from this post from The Healing Benefits of Pomegranate…
- Full of antioxidants, vitamin C and potassium
- Controls body weight
- Reduces cholesterol
- Fights against cell damage
- Inhibits viral infections
- Pomegranate extracts have anti-bacterial effects which combat dental plaque
Aids with conditions such as:
- Heart disease
- Cancer, especially prostrate and breast
So that’s it. I will link back to this post when I am finished writing about all the different ways you can make your own fruit infused water. 🙂