Catherine’s wellness coaching clients are smart women (like you), who have had success in their business and family lives — but for some reason continue to struggle with losing weight and keeping it off. Catherine attracts clients that know there is more to weight loss than cutting calories, and who recognize that knowing how to lose weight doesn’t always lead to weight loss. Her clients are looking for a coach who does more than just instruct them; they are looking for insight, empowerment, and personal attention. Catherine delivers this and more.
There are many reasons people decide to work with professional weight loss coaches, here are 10 of the most common.
1. You know “how” to lose weight, but you never seem to get the results you want.
2. You are successful at losing weight, but unsuccessful at keeping the weight off.
3. You recognize a pattern of emotional eating, or eating out of boredom.
4. You have become frustrated and discouraged with yourself.
5. You have a chronic health problem that would be greatly improved with a healthy diet and weight loss.
6. Other diet plans haven’t worked, and you really want a plan designed specifically for your needs.
7. You don’t have a strong support system when it comes to your weight loss goals. You may even have people that are “sabotaging” you efforts to lose weight.
8. You are sick and tired of being overweight and recognize that it’s time to take action.
9. You see the value in getting help, and are ready to invest your time, energy and finances for the good of your overall health and well-being.
10. You feel you are “addicted” to food, and find yourself helpless to your cravings (this happens a lot with sugary and/or salty foods).
If you can relate to one or more of these signs, it may be time to consider a professional Weight Loss Coach.
If you are interested in personalized wellness coaching, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me at Anywhere Wellness or