What is your body’s vibrational wellbeing right now? And why does it matter?
Everything in the universe is made up of vibrating energy, and that energy is vibrating at different frequencies.
When our frequencies are vibrating low, we experience feelings of dis-ease. When our frequencies are vibrating high, we experience feelings of wellness. Here are some facts about the science behind vibrational frequency…
It is hard to grasp just how small the atoms that make up your body are until you take a look at the sheer number of them. An adult is made up of around 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 octillion) atoms. Even harder to grasp…Each of those atoms are 99.99% empty space. That empty space is used by the electrons that are in continuous motion around the nucleus.
This is what our body is made of…vibrating energy. And, just like when we don’t drink enough water we can become dehydrated, sick, and even die — When our body’s frequency is vibrating too low — we can feel bad (physically and emotionally), become sick, and even die.
But not to worry, there are many ways that we can keep our frequency in a healthy range.
Here are my top 6 tips for Vibrational-Wellness…
- Be conscious of the foods you are putting into your body. Eat healthy fresh foods whenever possible. Fresh fruits and vegetables have very high frequencies (organic is best, because chemicals and pesticides lower the frequency). Avoid processed foods like chips, cookies, candy (most pre-packaged food). Processed foods have little to no beneficial frequency, the same is true for most fast-food options. Eating these types of foods will quickly lower your frequency, and are known to be associated with diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease (just to name a few).
- Be conscious of your thoughts and words. Believe it or not, our thoughts and words actually carry frequencies. Studies have shown that negative self-talk lowers your frequency, and positive self-talk increases your frequency. So the next time you walk by that mirror and look at yourself…say something nice. In fact, work hard every day to decrease your judgements of yourself and others. Practicing gratitude and being kind to others are also powerful ways to increase your own frequency, as well as the frequency of others.
- Use essential oils whenever possible. Clinical research shows that therapeutic grade essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man. Essential oils can be used for everything from reducing stress and anxiety, to alleviating muscle and joint pain – and everything in between.
- Meditate at least once a day. Meditation is a wonderful way to become centered and promote a peacefulness throughout your mind, body, and spirit. When we quiet our minds we release negative feelings and emotions that can lower our frequency, and in doing so we increase our frequency greatly.
- Drink plenty of water (filtered is best). Just like the food we eat, the beverages that we ingest need to be as pure and free from chemicals as possible.
- Move your body in as many ways as possible. Put some music on and dance around…doesn’t that always feel great? That’s because you are raising your frequency. We know staying active is key to good health, so keep moving.
Make these things a way of life, and you will know it is raising your frequency because you will feel great. You will have less fatigue, less stress, more energy, more happiness, and more peace than you have ever had before. Give it a try.